4G-series cam switches are low voltage switches, designed according to the latest knowledge about switchgear and using the achievements of modern engineering. Only high quality insulation and contact materials have been used in these products. Basic components and units are standardized and massproduced, making it possible to make switches performing any switching programs, and short delivery terms.
Switches can be produced in many versions and have various applications. They conform all requirements for low voltage switches in industry, mining, shipbuilding, etc. They can be used as handoperated switches in transformer stations, control switchboxes and boards, switchgears made of cast iron or other metals, welding machines and similar devices.
4G series switches are characterized by small external dimensions, powerful switching capabilities, long contact life and high mechanical stability, and resistance to short-lasting overloads. When additionally protected with fuses, they are also resistant.
Cam switches can be used in main and auxiliary circuits, especially:
- As switches for electric motors for switching and controlling the drives with single- and three-phase motors,
- As stardelta switches, reversing switches and switches for changing the rotational speed, etc.,
- In auxiliary, controlling, signalling and measuring circuits, manufactured according to the required switching program,
- As breaker switches, change-over switches and tap switches, for example for transformers and electric welding machines,
- As switchgroups, for example to connect resistors and heating elements,
- As change-over switches working as push-buttons with automatic returning to an off position,
- As switch disconnectors.