The recent offer, which perfectly satisfies the various and complex installation requirements of customers, comprises:
- Terminals provided with different types of clamps (screw clamp, spring clamp, insulation piercing);
- Through terminals with various sections;
- Terminals with special functions (for grounding, sectionable, fuse holder, diode holder, terminals with fixtures) and corresponding equipment;
- Terminals with hook for profile (DIN guide) or with direct fixing to the panel;
- Guide terminal made of polyamide, responding to the most common needs in the area of connection and made of melamine for environments with severe temperature;
- Terminals used in environments with a danger of explosion (Ex);
- Distribution terminal boards;
- Flying terminals with installations for civil use;
- Special equipment for the terminals and complete equipment for the fixing and the treatment of the cable.
The terminals of CABUR are recently produced through the use of two distinctive types of plastic:
- Polyamide with a permanent rated temperature between -40°C and 100°C;
- Melamine with a permanent rated temperature between -40°C and 135°C.